Could your podcast make a great talk?
Would an event organiser be interested in what you have to say?
In this week’s episode, we find out that the answer is a resounding… YES!…. but…..
There are some things you need to think about to make it work.
Last time I spoke to TEDx speaker and podcaster Liam O’Neill to see whether you should be a public speaker.
This week we find more about how to do it, from event organiser and speaker herself, Patricia Curty. Patricia runs “Gallery of Ideas”. She has a wealth of experience and plenty of ideas on you can make this work.
You can find Patricia here :-
- Web: https://www.galleryofideas.net
- YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/galleryofideas
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/GOIbarcelona
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goibcn/
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/galleryofideas