How does John Lee Dumas from Entrepreneur on Fire do it? He’s got a massively succesful podcast in a very clear niche so what can we learn from him? I’ve been looking into how he does it.
Why the word subscriber is disappearing.
How some businesses are hyper targeting people with short podcast series.
One of the secrets of how to turn your podcast into a public speech.
And the latest research and observations on Clubhouse. Should you be on it when 79% of America hasn’t heard of the app?
- Twitter/Instagram @hitpodcast2020
- Clubhouse at @rmidson
John Lee Dumas
- Forbes Interview – https://www.forbes.com/sites/celinnedacosta/2021/03/18/how-this-entrepreneur-built-an-award-winning-podcast-and-a-seven-figure-empire-by-becoming-a-person-of-value/
Hyper targeted podcasts
- Brexit Ready – https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5hY2FzdC5jb20vcHVibGljL3Nob3dzL2JyZXhpdC1yZWFkeQ
- Cruise ship podcast – https://travelweekly.co.uk/news/travel-agents/celebrity-cruises-launches-podcast-for-travel-agents
- WordPress and Podcasting talk – https://youtu.be/nMVC575Wd98
- What are you going to do with that? – https://www.what2dowiththat.com/