Why you actually have a much better chance with podcasting than you might think but only if you keep going.
Why your personality may make you money, even in a topic area which is traditionally very dry and serious.
Do YouTube “shorts” work? It’s a relatively new style of short format video from YouTube. I share the data.
More evidence that podcasters should also be public speakers and how it could help your show.
Could you be a podcast guest from a noisy airport? I look at an app which might be able to help, what do you think? I’ve got the audio in the show.
And could an appearance on reality TV help your podcast, even if the appearance goes very wrong.
- Twitter/Instagram @hitpodcast2020
- Clubhouse at @rmidson
All the links for the show
- Amplifi media report (covering podfade)
- Tom Webster article on personality paying
- Patricia Curty Gallery of ideas
- Liam O’neill – The Prove It Guy
- Descript (audio editor)
- Alan Stevens (speaker at IIS) on public speakers
- Krisp app
- Below Deck TV show 😉