One on one
Would you like to discuss a specific topic?
At the Institute of Economic Affairs
(one of the UK’s most prominent political think tanks)
(new) One on one
Are you tasked with launching or fixing a podcast?
Richard Midson has been studying the world of podcasters with a journalist’s eye. He is very happy to come and talk about your specific project and share some of the many lessons he has learnt observing how succesful podcasters work.
- How to apply succesful podcast techniques to the content you make
- How to ensure content reflects an organisations brand
- How to pick the best format
- How to assess if it’s a success
- How to ensure a project is heading towards the goals you need to deliver
To arrange a chat please add a few details to the form below.
One on one session
Note: The ideas Richard covers in these sessions are based on research from his journalistic study of podcasters and their techniques in the CanIMakeAHitPodcast Project, as well as his own research and testing of those techniques